1. All software and services provided by Theory Training Solutions Ltd (the company) are on an "as is" basis with no warranties of any kind. This does not affect your consumers' statutory rights.
2. "the company" grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, limited license to use the binary form of the software provided by "the company". Redistribution of programs owned by "the company", unless explicitly granted by "the company", is strictly prohibited.
3. All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of "the company" or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. All programs used on this site are the property of "the company" or its software suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws. Any attempt at reverse engineering, disassembly, or decompilation of programs, unless it is explicitly permitted, is prohibited by law.
4. "the company" may send notices to you via either email or regular mail. "the company" may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the services provided by "the company".
5. While it is not "the company" 's intent to monitor your online communications, "the company" reserves the right to edit or remove content that we become aware of and determine to be harmful or offensive to the general public. Termination or suspension of your account may result as a consequence of violation of this rule.
6. The integrity of this system relies on proper use of email as a message passing media. The use of the email system, directly or indirect as a spamming tool, or other than it is intended, is prohibited.
7. "the company" reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. In the case of permanent discontinuation of service all customers with unexpired subscriptions would be entitled to a full refund of our service charge, excluding any monies passed to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency for a test booking as any such test would still stand. "the company" will not be liable for any consequences or losses arising from our site becoming unavailable for a period of time due to circumstances beyond our control; such circumstances may for example include telecommunications problems or data centre environment problems. Any customers unable to complete their Pass Protection or Pass Protection Plus requirements prior to their tests due to service unavailability would be entitled to a full refund of our service charge, excluding any monies passed to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency for a test booking as any such test would still stand.
8. You are expected not to use the services provided by "the company" for any unlawful activities not otherwise covered above, including but not limited to, attempting to compromise the security of any networked account, a site or a country. Appropriate legal procedures will be pursued when "the company" is aware of any of these activities.
9. Sharing of user accounts is not permitted nor is the publication of user names and passwords on other web sites. Any user who is found to violate this rule will immediately have their account suspended without recourse to refund of any monies previously paid to "the company".
10. Theory Test Bookings and Pass Protection Plus
Using our theory test booking service you can book your theory test for cars or motorcycles.
Our service provides full management of your booking process during the initial booking. Should you wish to change dates or times at any point, you can do so using the following link: https://www.gov.uk/change-theory-test. It also includes a subscription to our theory training web site with full support valid until the date and time of your test.
It is your responsibility to ensure all details entered are accurate as we cannot be held responsible for consequences arising from you providing inaccurate information.
Your details will not be given to any 3rd party other than the DVSA and you will not receive unsolicited emails or phone calls.
After we have booked your test we will email you your test details. We cannot accept responsibility for non-delivery of emails or for inaccurately entered information. If you provide a mobile phone number we will also text you confirmation of your booking as well as send you a reminder as your test date approaches.
If, at any time, you decide to modify your booking, just let us know the changes you have made, and we will update your online training account to reflect this for you. It is your responsibility to arrive on time for your test with the appropriate / required documentation.
The DVSA only allow changes and cancellations up to three working days before the booked test. This means for example that to rearrange or cancel a booking for a Monday, the DVSA must be informed by the previous Tuesday.
If you wish to cancel your booking we will refund the total fee paid up until the time that we have booked your test, thereafter our fees are non refundable. The DVSA part of your fee will be refunded if a refund is available from the DVSA - the request must be made within the cancellation period defined by the DVSA and with sufficient notice for us to process it. We always give priority to refund and change requests within our bookings department.
Bookings are normally made very shortly after receipt of payment but please allow up to one working day for processing to be completed. The booking fee you pay is fully inclusive of the DVSA test fee, and our fee which is variable depending on the package you have purchased (inc VAT at standard rate) which is inclusive of Pass Protection Plus, the subscription to our theory training site with full support, the administration of your account and all communications with you.
We are not part of the DVSA but an independent company which works on your behalf with the DVSA to book your test and to apply any changes as and when required. The booking we make for you will match your requested criteria as closely as possible. You can make amendments to your test booking details at any time on the DVSA website subject to the rules laid out by the DVSA described above and on their site.
10.1 IF YOUR BOOKING HAS PASS PROTECTION PLUS (Free re-tests) - In order to be eligible for Pass Protection Plus you just need to score 90% or more in all of our topic tests and pass 10 mock theory tests before your actual test to show us you are fully prepared. If you fail after scoring at least 35 out of 50 in the multiple choice questions part of the test and after scoring at least 40 out of 75 in the hazard perception part of the test, just send your original failure document to us for processing. If the required conditions have been met we will then provide you with re-tests until you pass if you have purchased the full re-tests package or we will provide you with re-tests until you pass after you have paid the balance of your re-tests option package (depending on the package you purchased). The re-test booking(s) will be made at times to suit you.
10.2 IF YOUR BOOKING HAS A CASH BACK OFFER - In order to be eligible for a cash back offer you must have met the terms described in section 10.1 above and have passed your test without claiming any free re-tests. Then just send us your pass certificate as proof of passing and we will refund you the value of the cash back offer in place at the time of your booking.
You cannot claim if you fail to take the test for any reason or if your use of our site or your results do not meet the above criteria.
From time to time we may run prize draw competitions.
Customers will only be entered into a prize draw once - this means that if you book a test with us and then cancel and then re-book, you will not be entered into the draw a second time. If you cancel your booking you will be removed from any prize draw in which you are entered and you will not be able to take part in any future prize draws.
Employees and their families or suppliers of Theory Training Solutions Ltd may not enter prize draw competitions.
Prize specifications may vary from time to time and prize draw competitions may be terminated at our discretion without prior notice.
You may also be able to enter the same prize draw competition from www.DrivingTheory4All.co.uk.
We believe that all of our services represent very good value for money, but please do not book a test through us if you do not want to pay our additional fee as described above for a subscription to our theory training site with full support to help you pass your test; for us to provide the Pass Protection Plus; for us to fully manage your booking process and for us to provide the extra communications and notifications to help ensure you make any booking changes in good time.
Who we are: Theory Training Solutions Ltd trading as DrivingTheory4All.co.uk and BookTheoryTests.co.uk
We provide online training for the DVSA theory tests as well as a book and subscribe service where we manage your test booking as well as provide you with all of the learning material needed to pass your test with full support. We are licensed by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) under a Crown Copyright agreement to reproduce the practice question banks for the car, bike, ADI Part 1, LGV and PCV theory tests.
Our address is: Theory Training Solutions Ltd, Lodge House, Lodge Lane, Colchester, CO4 5NE.
Company Registration No: 6910515
VAT Registration No: GB 980074712